procor.pnp.gov.ph: Police Regional Office Cordillera
RD PRO-COR Validated Marijuana Communities
To ensure that PRO-Cordillera is on its right path of eliminating all forms of illegal drugs in the region, Police Chief Superintendent Elmo Francis Sarona, Regional Director and staff personally visited and validated marijuana communities in the provinces of Benguet, Ifugao and Mt. Province.
In the province of Benguet, 11 barangays were validated and confirmed that presence of marijuana existed. It existed in the areas are as follows: Barangay Tacadang, Palina and Poblacion, all in the Municipality of Kibungan, four barangays were in the Municipality of Kapangan, they are Gadang, Sagubo, Belengbelis, and Pudong; Barangay Kayapa, Sinacbat and Bagu in Bakun, in the Municipality of Buguias, only Barangay Baculungan have been affected by marijuana palantation.
Last Updated (Friday, 02 December 2016 14:27)
Two Nabbed for Drugs and Another for Illegal Firearm
Police arrested two individuals for illegal drugs of which one is a minor while another suspect was arrested for illegal firearm.
By the strength of a search warrant issued by Judge Raphiel F. Alzate, Acting Presiding Judge of Branch 58, Bucay, Abra, suspect identified as Benjamin Sayen Loy was arrested Monday early morning in Barangay Abang, Bucay, Abra.
The combined intelligence personnel of CIDG, 4RCIDU, PPSC, CAIDSOG, Bucay MPS, and 25th SAC PNP SAF, all based in Abra confiscated two heat-sealed sachets containing suspected to be shabu.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 29 November 2016 15:44)
34 Wanted Person Nabbed in Cordillera
In its bid to neutralize all wanted persons in the region, the untiring effort of the warrant police officers and tracker teams of the Police Regional Office Cordillera resulted in the arrest of 34 wanted persons in a week.
Among the 34 arrested wanted persons, highlight is the arrest at San Placido, Roxas Isabela of the Ifugao’s No. 7 Top Most Wanted Person (TMWP) charged for violation of the provisions under R.A. 9262 known as Violence Against Women and their Children.
Police Regional Director PCSUPT Elmo Francis Sarona identified the wanted person as Mario Bona Padua, 48, native of Calupaan, Alfonso Lista, Ifugao. Personnel of Alfonso Lista MPS arrested him by virtue of a Warrant of Arrest issued by Judge Rufus G. Malecdan Jr. of the RTC Br 15, Alfonso Lista, Ifugao with a with a total recommended bail bond of Php48,000.00.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 29 November 2016 15:42)
- 16 Wanted Persons Netted in a Week
- 110 Brand New Motorcycles Distributed to Cordillera Cops
- Highland Cops Nabbed Three Drug Pushers, Two Minors in Custody
- Marijuana Plants Eradicated in the Hinterland of Benguet
- Drug Personality Killed in a Buy-bust Operation, Minor Taken in Custody
- Director Health Service Visits PROCOR
- 257 Police Officers Added to PRO-COR Manpower
- Log Transporter Nabbed, Lumbers Confiscated
- Another set of Three Drug Merchants Detained
- Three Drug Personalities Nabbed in a Police Operation
- PRO-COR Continuously Account for Wanted Person Through Lambat-Sibat
- PRO-Cordillera Ensures Security for “Undas”
- Immediate Police Response, Police Nabbed Four Individuals
- Drug Suspects and Gun Holder Nabbed Over the Weekend
- 16 Nabbed in a Week’s Series Anti-Drug Operation
- PRO-COR Honors PNP Retirees
- Deserving PNP Personnel Awarded by CSC Director
- PRO-Cordillera: PNP’s Best Police Strategy Management Unit